Friday, March 28, 2014

NEW SHOES from Lola Shoetique, Go Jane & Aliexpress


One thing that you need to know about me is that I love, Love, LOVE shoes. They are my ultimate weakness. Sneakers, heels, sandals and flats, it does not matter I love them. With that being said, I recently picked up a few pairs of shoes to get ready for the Spring/Summer season. I bought from Go Jane (gojane.com), Lola Shoetique (lolashoetique.com) and Aliexpress (aliexpress.com). Below is a closer look at the shoes purchased as well as a video of me showing off the shoes. 


I bought these shoes from Lola Shoetique. These are called "Making Moves" in Mint. This are made from faux leather with a 5 inch heel (even though they do not seem that tall). These shoes also have a platform (1.5 inches), which makes them more comfortable than the single sole heels. The color and the ankle strap makes them very sexy and perfect for the coming season. 


I also bought those beauties from Lola Shoetique. These are named "Lavish Life" in Coral. These are a faux suede shoe with gold studs. They resemble a very popular Christian Louboutin shoe. The heel heigh is 4.5 inches. I have been eyeing these for a long time but could never find them in my size. I am so glad that I found them and I think this color compliments my skin very well. If I do say so myself *Jay-Z voice*


I purchased these shoes from Go Jane. These are the "Hit The Bar" Platted Strappy Heels. These are single soled so I can only assume that they are not meant for long term wear. The heel height is 4.5, but they actually feel a bit shorter than that. The "gold-platted" effect is simply that, an effect. Don't expect anything high quality but they look great, clearly.  


Lastly, I bought these thigh high boots from Aliexpress.  This are inspired by the Tony Bianco thigh high boots. However, these are much cheaper and of course of lower quality. I am not 100% sure what material these boots are made of, but they feel like imitation suede (that could be wrong). The heel height is a measly 3.5 inches. I would have loved if these were a bit taller. Also, the laces of these boots are so long. I am unsure of what I am even suppose to do with them. I can say that I am happy with the look that these boots give, which is the key factor anyway. 

Below, watch my Shoe Haul video.  Subscribe to my YouTube channel - iamkandacenicole. Be sure to also follow me on Instagram - @imkandacenicole

♥︎ Kandace Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment