Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Shoes!!!! Air Max 90s: Metallic Gold and Neon

I recently came across a replica shoe site that I decided to give a try. I do not endorse replica shoe sites but I wanted this shoes so I gave in. I like to think of it as wearing cosmetic or fake jewelry. It's not that I cannot afford the expensive stuff, its just that I do not want to buy it. 

So I picked up two pairs of Air Max 90s, the metallic gold and the neon. After seeing both pairs come across my Tumblr dashboard for months I knew I had to have them. I also saw BeyoncĂ© in them and new it was time to find these bad boys. With no luck, I ended up on Exsneaker.ru. 


They are not made like the original whatsoever so they are an obvious replica, however how can you pass up on gold metallic shoes.





I also bought the neon Air Max 90s. These also are not like the original shoe but the neon pops so nice that they are hard to resist. 




It's the gamble you play when you use these replica sites. I ended up with two pairs of shoes that are not exact replicas of the original. However they are good to the eye so I couldn't resist. 
Watch my review video below. 

♥︎ Kandace Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment