Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lipstick Review: NYX "Maison" and MAC Cosmetics "Exclusive Event"

I recently purchased two new lipsticks that are both in the nude/neutral/brown family, MAC's "Exclusive Event" and NYX "Maison". I am absolutely in love with both of these lipsticks but I think I like the NYX "Maison" a lot more. 
What I love about the "Exclusive Event" is that it comes in this gold packaging opposed to the traditional silver MAC package. This color is also known to be a dupe for the RiRi Hearts Mac "Nude" color that came out in October 2013. This is a satin lipstick that goes on like a dull brown with hints of grey. I will say that this lipstick dries horribly on your lips, giving off that cakey look after long hours of wear. 
I absolutely love this color because it is a true brown shade. I love dark colors and this is such a versatile color. For it to be a matte lipstick it is not dry at all. Not to mention the price is only $5.99, which is an absolute bargain!

Below watch my review of both lipsticks!



❤️♥︎ Kandace Nicole



These images do not belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment