Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Last Birthday!

I have made the executive decision that I will no longer celebrate my birthday, however I must admit that this last birthday celebration was amazing! I went out every night Thursday through Sunday, with my actual birthday being on Sunday, January 5th.

Thursday I decided to rally my friends for some laser tag. I don't like to exercise and I don't like to run so I'm not too sure how I came up with the idea but I have to admit it was a lot of fun! I felt so fluorescent under those lights (Shoutout to Beyoncé).
I wore a white crop tank, Forever 21 white distressed jeans, and Air Jordan Retro 5.

Friday night was somewhat lowkey but I met some great people. Saturday night, me and my girls went to a club in Hollywood. I have to say the club was kind of wack, but I enjoyed being with my friends. 



I wore a SheInside black and white dress, Mary Jane style heels and vintage Chanel bag. MAC Cosmetic's "Flat Out Fabulous" on my lips. 

Sunday, my actual birthday, I went out with my friends during the day. That night we all went to the strip club. 

 Although not pictured, I wore an American Apparel backless swimsuit and American Apparel denim circle skirt with Zara sandal heels. 


Overall, I absolutely enjoyed this birthday. Watch the video below of my wonderful birthday present from my best frannnns. I love them soo much!


♥︎ Kandace Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment